The prime motive of Residents Welfare Trust Ramamurthy Nagar is to provide support in education and empowerment of the deserving fellow residents within the working area.
- Providing Scholarships for economically weaker but meritorious students.
- Adopting government schools and providing necessary infrastructure, study materials and efficient facilitators for the students.
- Identify and extend support to the children of differently abled, economically weaker, child laborers, orphans etc.
- Spreading awareness among the residents on health & sanitation, education, environment, consumer rights, road safety and other socio-economic rights particularly Human Rights.
- Encouraging adult education, teaching of Kannada for non-Kannadigas.
- Providing vocational training for housewives in association with the government, quasi government or other NGO’s.
- Establishing and maintaining educational and job oriented institutions for the benefit of the residents as and when the trust shall afford to do so.
- Awarding Scholarships and Fellowships on such terms & conditions as the Trustees may think fit for the purpose of encouraging education among the residents.